Thursday, August 30, 2007

LOTS TO DO


I have so many things to do that I cannot seem to be able to get organized. My mind is everywhere at once. I wanted to post a picture of a care package we sent with one of the families traveling to adopt their child (thanks again, Nicole!)a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping we would get pictures of our little girl in one of the outfits. It would have been great to see her in something we had picked out and held and it also would have given us an idea of how big she is. I have checked my email again and again over the last several days, but it looks like no pictures are coming. Being able to send a care package is wonderful. Ray and I went shopping and were able to choose things just for her. I was able to get a lot into a gallon bag! It was fun choosing the things and fun for the next few weeks knowing she would be getting something from us soon. Anything that helps pass the time is great while in this process! You would think that since we are supposed to travel next week it wouldn't be such a big deal. It still is. I don't know how many times I told the people in my family that pretty soon she would be getting her bag and so would the 15 year old girl we are sponsoring. I woke up in the middle of the night and it was my first thought and was my first thought again when I woke up in the morning. It's really the only connection that we have with her right now, so it means a lot.
Our house is kind of crazy right now. you would think it is because we are packing to travel. No, it is just crazy. I need to end this so I can work on the piles of paperwork...

No comments: