Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brayden's teeth

Brayden has lost three teeth now. He was excited to put the first one under his pillow. The tooth fairy gave him a silver dollar and a new, fun toothbrush. He thought that was great, but hasn't put either of his last two teeth under his pillow. As soon as his last one was loose he said he was going to ask his teacher to pull it out. When I picked him up after school he told me that she said it wasn't loose enough. A couple of days later we were in my car and he bit into an apple. He yelled out that it was really loose and wanted me to pull it out. It was a very busy day and we were in the parking lot after my niece, Heather's, basketball game. We had gone to Brayden's baseball practice, the end of my niece, Shannon's, softball practice, the end of Heather's basketball game, and were on our way to Heather's softball game when it happened. He came up to the front of the car and gave me a tissue and asked me to pull it out. I did it really quickly before he or I could think twice about it. He was very happy to have it out once it stopped bleeding. I think he was so happy being with his cousins that he just wanted to get it out of the way. He hasn't said anything about it again. I keep forgetting to remind him to put it under his pillow. It has been two weeks now, so I better remember to do it tomorrow night!

No comments: