Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family pictures





I took a lot of pictures of all of my kids together before the oldest two left for a vacation with their dad. Dakota came back and we left for college before Colton came home. So we actually haven't all been together since mid August. It was a pretty stressful and emotional last day for me. I cried a lot as soon as they left. I actually only had a minute or two to cry because Sasha fell down and got a bloody nose. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the company of both of my older kids until lately. I mean, I realized how much I cared about them, but I also spend a lot of nice times with them on a pretty daily basis. I knew this time was coming though and reminded myself often this last year to enjoy our time together.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful family :) You are one lucky woman!!!!