Sunday, January 10, 2010

Seriously, it's January?

I'm not really sure how so much time has passed so quickly. I do think it may have something to do with working a ton of hours and having three young and fairly wild children. I love going to work and working on projects. At home, I rarely get anything accomplished besides keeping the kids fed and safe. The girls go from one room to the next taking everything out of it's organized place and "re-organizing." I have to say that I am more tired at the end of the weekend taking care of the kids than I am at the end of the week from working. It hasn't helped that Sasha has continued to wake up several times a night since we moved her to Brookelyn's room. Every time I think I am going to move her back to her old room, I remember that it does save me time putting two kids to bed at once. And I doubt she would even stay in a room by herself after sharing with Brookelyn.
So, a lot has happened since I last wrote. Brookelyn turned four on November 26th!D We celebrated up at my sister's house where we go every Thanksgving. We also celebrated Dakota's 19th birthday (Dec 5th) and my niece Jacquie's 8th birthday. Ray drove home a few hours after dinner, but the kids and I stayed the night. It was very, very fun and very tiring. We stayed up late and got up early. It is always a lot of fun being with my mom, two sisters and their families. It is a loud and very fun time when we all get together. My sister and her husband always make a great Thanksgiving meal and this year the older girls( three 12 yr olds, one 11 yr old and one 9 yr old) served us dinner. It was wonderful! All five of my kids enjoy being around all of their cousins, but Brayden, Brookelyn and Sasha are in heaven. The older girls had a fashion show where they dressed the girls up in one outfit after another and had them walk downstairs and show the adults. Then they performed a play for all of us adults. We played a few games before we went to bed and then went to a park for a while the next day.

No comments: