Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sasha's face when she sees mommy






Sasha has a habit of crying if she sees me or hears my voice and I am not holding her. If someone else is holding her when I am in another room trying to get something done, she is fine. She will play and have fun with whoever is around. But the moment she sees or hears me, she cries until I pick her up. Ray always tells me I am spoiling her, but I figure she will get over it on her own when she is ready. She has been through a lot in her short life and I can certainly hold her when she needs me to. Here are a few pictures I took today of her when she was sitting on her dad's shoulders, when she had "forgotten" to be sad about me not holding her. She is completely fine until I call her name to look at me so I can take a picture of her. Then, suddenly, she sees me and cries for me. She is getting a little bit better lately. A couple of weeks ago she never would have sat on Ray's shoulders.

No comments: