Monday, December 29, 2008

Cute Christmas Pictures



We are using the one of the three kids that we took while in line for our Christmas card. The older kids don't want to be in the picture this year. I am fine with that since I always write a letter and tell about them and how they are doing. Actually, I always get my cards out the week between Christmas and New Years so I just write "Happy Holidays" on them. I don't even feel guilty not getting them out before Christmas anymore. And with having my hand in a cast for a few weeks, I feel a little more behind than usual. The other picture is the one the photographer took of them with Santa. I think it turned out really well.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

THANKS ~ I sent cards to the older aunts/uncles the 24th, 15 today, and the rest tomorrow. Christmas isn't over until the Epiphany ~ Jan 4th, this year. ;-)