Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trip to Sea World





I had heard it was going to be raining for the next week or so, so I decided to go to Sea World before it started. Brayden. Brookelyn, Sasha and I spent several hours down there last Wednesday and had a lot of fun. We saw the Sea Lion and Otter Show, which was fun. Brayden and Brookleyn liked watching it, but Sasha really only lasted the entire show becuase I had a bunch of snacks to keep her busy. She ate all of our strawberries, cheese and crackers while we watched the show. She did watch a little of it and liked it. We saw the horses, played in the kids play area, ate lunch, saw the show, went through the shark exhibit, and then went back to the kids play area. It turned out to be beautiful in San Diego and the kids had a great time playing in the water area. I hadn't brought swim suits because I didn't think it would be nice enough. I didn't think they would want to get their clothes wet, but all three ran right into the sprinkler. I let them play in their underwear for a while. I usually wouldn't, but there were hardly any people around, probably becuase it wasn't supposed to be a nice day. Sasha wore a pair of Brookelyn's underwear, which she loved. It turned out to be a really nice day.

No comments: