Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gifts that give back

I was reading the magazine, Adoptive Families, last night and saw a great website called iGive.com. The full name is iGive.com Change Online Shopping For Good. If you go to it and sign up, a portion of the money you spend when you buy things through them gets sent to an organization of your choice. I guess there are about 25,000 organizations listed to choose from already. If you don't see one you want to donate to, you can have it added. There are a ton of stores on it like Staples, Baby Gap, Ebay, Barnes and Noble, QVC, Best Buy, Nordstroms.com, Apple itunes, emagazines...it is free to sign up. The amounts each store gives to the charity or organization of your choice varies. It says the highest is up to 26% of the puchase price. I am not selling it or connected with it in any way, I just like to share info when I see an easy way for people to help other people.
http://www.igive.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a good idea.