Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Job

I started working at a new job this week. It's actually the perfect job for me. I will be working two days a week at the school that Brayden, Brookelyn and Sasha attend. I will be doing various projects at the school, both in the preschool and elementary. I worked there for almost nine years and left right before Brayden was born, so is isn't as if I completely starting a new job. I am actually there a lot since I am in charge of the PTO, which I really enjoy. I know the kids like having me there. The best thing is that some of the projects involve me being there and some I can do from home, but overall I can make my own hours. Seriously, how great is that?! I really, really like the school and know that my older kids got a great education there. I want to make sure that I am as involved at the school as I can be for my younger's kids sake. I am also still doing some work at Ray's office and am in charge of our rental properties. It is actually a lot to do, but I think it will work out well if I keep organized. I can only really get things done if I make a list every morning and work to get the things crossed off. The truth is, I would be at the school anyway, so now I will get paid for it. Also, I really enjoy the feeling at the end of the day that I have gotten things accomplished. And speaking of getting things accomplished, we still haven't put the house on the market. We all spent the weekend deep cleaning it, which means by the end of it, there were piles everywhere. We still have a lot to do, but I will have it looking good enough in a couple of days. It is pretty amazing how much work it is, considering we keep it pretty clean and organized. Or we try to anyway.

No comments: