Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pink Cupcakes





Brookelyn and I love reading one of her books about a little girl who eats so many pink cupcakes that she turns pink. Brookelyn loves pink so much that she fits the "pink" into every sentence she can, she loves wearing pink, she has to drink out of a pink cup, and no one else can like anything pink because she thinks anything that is pink should belong to her. I know she isnt trying to be unreasonable, pink just means everything to her right now. Anyway, after reading the book a few times about the pink cupcakes, I bought the ingrediants and we made them after school. I tried to make Brayden's frosting as red as I could since that is his favorite color. It was a lot of fun. Surprisingly, none of them finished eating even one cupcake, but they had a lot of fun making them!

No comments: