Friday, March 7, 2008

Sasha took two steps!

Sasha and I were getting ready to go pick up Brayden and Brookelyn from school this afternoon. I set her down in a standing position leaning her against my legs as I put on my shoes. I put on one shoe and then watched her take two steps in a row. I couldn't believe it so I screamed with excitement and then she fell down. I'm sure I started her! She hasn't done it again, but I am sure she will soon. We have been expecting her to take a step for the last several weeks.
I also noticed today that she has figured out a lot of things. She turns her face away when she see me holding a tissue or wipe. She has held one of her shoes up against her foot like she knows thats where it belongs. She picks up the remote and then points it to the tv. I can't think of any others right now, but I know there are a few more. Poor thing, she has had a cold the last couple of days and her eyes are all swollen and her nose is sore. A few more weeks until it is summer! I am so happy she will be walking this summer so we can get out and be at parks or the pool! I'm not sure how it will go with three little ones, but it will be busy for sure.

No comments: